StoneGard Stove Top Thermometer for Soapstone Woodstoves Monitors soapstone temperature for optimal performance and long life. Features:
- Place thermometer on top of your soapstone stove - in the center of the top stone.
- Black with silver dial and red pointer.
- Temperature zones indicated for Too Cool, Low Burn, Optimal Burn, Too Hot.
- Please note: StoneGard Thermometer will not register changes in temperature quickly due to the thickness and heat retention of soapstone.
- Quality manufactured in the USA
Locate StoneGard Thermometer on top of your soapstone stove – in the center of the top stone.
Soapstone stoves are engineered so that their ideal operating surface temperatures are less hot than steel or cast-iron. Sustained temperatures in excess of 600°F will cause stones to crack and may damage stove components.
Note: StoneGard Thermometer will not register changes in temperature quickly due to the thickness and heat retention of soapstone
General guidelines for best performance:
Below 200°F (90°C)
Too cool; smoke and creosote
200 – 300°F (90 – 150°C)
Efficient operation; low heat stored
300 – 500°F (150 – 260°C)
Efficient operation; high heat stored
Above 500°F (260°C)
Overheating stove; may crack soapstone
You will receive:
- 1 StoneGard Stovepipe Thermometer in brand new factory packaging
This item has a 1-Year Limited Warranty:
Condar Thermometers are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for one year from the date of purchase, provided the product has not been altered or abused. Thermometers will be repaired or replaced at Condar’s option.