Special Price: $206.00
Skytech 3301PF Fireplace Remote Control Universal Fireplace Remote Control with *7-Day Programmable Thermostat & Fan Control*
- Battery operated transmitter, 110V AC receiver - R.F.
- 9-button Up/Mode/Down with Timer/Set/Prog/Ahead/Back/Fan below the flip cover with velvet touch casing
- 1,048,576 security codes
- Programmable thermostat setting, 7 days/4 periods within one day
- LCD displays both room and set temp. in °F or °C
- 9-hour countdown timer and 24-hour clock
- Swing temp. (adj. 1-3)
- Flame icon and low battery indicator
- All Skytech batteries and wall holder included
This 3301PF Skytech remote control system was developed to provide a safe, reliable, and user-friendly remote control system for your gas heating appliance. The system can be operated thermostatically or manually from the transmitter. The system operates on radio frequencies (RF) within a 20' range using non-directional signals. The system operates one of 1,048,567 security codes that are programmed into the transmitter at the factory; the remote receiver's code must be matched to that of the transmitter prior to initial use.
You will recieve:
- Handheld remote control unit
- Receiver system (installed under fireplace)
- Wiring to connect receiver to valve
- All necessary batteries for operation
- Full instruction manual
- Free 1-888 Help Line for live assistance from Skytech
Download the Install Manual!
Skytech 3301PF Users Guide
This Remote System has a Limited Lifetime Warranty! (see manual for details)
Works well for Heat & Glo
Posted by Gary Peterson on 30th Dec 2014
We bought this for a Heat & Glo fireplace. It was delivered on time as advertised. The thermostat and timer functions are working well and it was easy to install. We saved about 30% compared to a Heat&Glo branded control. This remote also has a fan switch which we were unable to use effectively. The fan switch in the 3301PF unit is only on when calling for heat. When on, we want the fan to run whenever the insert is hot enough using it's built in thermostat even after the burner is shut off.
Posted by Ken on 8th Dec 2014
Greeat service with rapid delivery. Very pleased!
Customers also viewed