Skytech 3002 Fireplace Remote Control Universal Fireplace Remote Control with Thermostat
- All battery operated R.F.
- 1,048,576 security codes
- LCD displays both room and set temp in °F or °C
- 9-hour countdown timer
- 24-hour clock
- Flame icon and low battery indicator
This Skytech remote control system was developed to provide a safe, reliable, and user-friendly remote control system for gas heating appliances. The system can be operated thermostatically or manually from the transmitter. The system operates on radio frequencies (RF) within a 20' range using non-directional signals. The system operates one of 1,048,567 security codes that are programmed into the transmitter at the factory; the remote receiver's code must be matched to that of the transmitter prior to initial use.
You will receive:
- Handheld remote control unit
- Receiver system (typically installed under fireplace)
- Wiring to connect receiver to valve
- Wall plate to mount receiver in optional wall location
- All necessary batteries for operation
- Full instruction manual
- Free 1-888 Help Line for live assistance from Skytech
Download the Install Manual!
Skytech 3302 Users Guide
This Remote System has a Limited Lifetime Warranty! (see manual for details)
Customers also viewed