Skytech 1410 T/LCD Fireplace Remote Control Universal Fireplace ON/OFF/Timer Remote Control
- Battery operated transmitter - R.F.
- 4-button ON/OFF/Timer/Set transmitter, velvet touch casing
- LCD display room temp. in °F or °C, 3-hour countdown timer
- Flame icon and low battery indicator
- 1,048,576 security codes
- All Skytech batteries and wall clip included
- 110v plug-in receiver with learn function and (18") wires with connectors
- Receivers will learn up to TWO additional Skytech transmitters
This 1410TLCD-A Skytech remote control system was developed to provide a safe, reliable, and user-friendly remote control system for gas heating appliances. The system can be operated manually or with a timer from the transmitter. The system operates on radio frequencies (RF) within a 20' range using non-directional signals. The system operates one of 1,048,567 security codes that are programmed into the transmitter at the factory; the remote receiver's code must be matched to that of the transmitter prior to initial use.
You will receive:
- Handheld remote control unit
- Receiver system (typically installed under fireplace)
- Wiring to connect receiver to valve
- All necessary batteries for operation
- Full instruction manual
- Free 1-888 Help Line for live assistance from Skytech
Download the Install Manual!
Skytech 1410 T/LCD Users Guide
This Remote System has a Limited Lifetime Warranty! (see manual for details)
Customers also viewed