The RS-1-A or RS-2 remote control receiver covers are intended to give the receiver a limited amount of protection from the heat, but is not designed to totally protect the receiver from flame or heat.
- Copolymer Tepcon material
- High temperature material, 230°F
- Improves R.F. communication
1. After connection of the remote receiver to the gas valve. Check the remote control completely for proper operation.
2. Locate the remote control to the right or left front corner of the firebox. As far away from the burner, but within the fireplace opening. (Behind the fireplace screens is a good place)
3. Place the RS-1-A or RS-2 over the receiver with the face of the receiver to the open side of the RS-1-A or RS-2. This will allow access to the slide switch on the face of the receiver.
4. Make sure that the wires from the receiver to the gas valve are located so they will not be damaged by heat.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed