Special Price: $189.00
Skytech 3301 Fireplace Remote Control Universal Fireplace Remote Control with Thermostat
- All battery operated - R.F.
- 5-button Up/Mode/Down within the face, Timer/Set below the flip cover with velvet touch casing
- 1,048,576 security codes
- LCD displays both room and thermostat set temp. in °F or °C
- 9-hour countdown timer and 24-hour clock
- Flame icon and low
- Battery indicator
- Swing temp. (adj. 1-3)
- All Skytech batteries and wall holder included
- Receiver with snap-on wall plate and (18") wires with connectors
This Skytech remote control system was developed to provide a safe, reliable, and user-friendly remote control system for gas heating appliances. The system can be operated thermostatically or manually from the transmitter. The system operates on radio frequencies (RF) within a 20' range using non-directional signals. The system operates one of 1,048,567 security codes that are programmed into the transmitter at the factory; the remote receiver's code must be matched to that of the transmitter prior to initial use.
You will receive:
- Handheld remote control unit
- Receiver system (typically installed under fireplace)
- Wiring to connect receiver to valve
- Wall plate to mount receiver in optional wall location
- All necessary batteries for operation
- Full instruction manual
- Free 1-888 Help Line for live assistance from Skytech
Download the Install Manual!
Skytech 3301 Users Guide
This Remote System has a Limited Lifetime Warranty! (see manual for details)
Williams Wall Furnace
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Mar 2015
Works great with a Williams Monterey wall furnace. Three minutes to install. Controls the temperature at your easy chair or in bed (through wall). Two day delivery. High quality with lifetime warranty. Should be searchable under "thermostat - wall furnace," not only under "fireplace ..."
Customers also viewed