- 4" x 1" disk made from cedar sawdust and highly refined wax. - 100% Natural Made in USA!
- They leave no residues or toxic chemicals behind. - Perfect for barbecue and outdoor ovens.
- Simply light the edge with a match and each starter will burn for 20-30 minutes. - Burns at almost 1200-degrees within 2 minutes!
- One starter can be broken apart to start multiple fires!
- Safe for catalytic wood stoves.
Midwest Hearth Cedar Firestarters are a 4" by 1" compressed disk made from cedar sawdust and highly refined wax.
This 100% natural composition leaves no residues or toxic chemicals.
Simply light the edge with a match and the cedar fire starter will reach almost 1200-degrees in 2 minutes. Burn time is approximately 20-30 minutes!
Each Midwest Hearth starter has a "quadrant" pressed into the puck to help you break apart the disk into 4 individual starters to start multiple fires.
The cedar fire starters have been tested safe for catalytic wood-burning appliances. Use in your wood stove with confidence!
Made in the USA!
Each box contains 36-Disks
Starts up to 144 fires - when breaking disks into 4-pieces
Barbecues, Fireplaces, Wood / Pellet Stoves, Camp Fire, Survival Kits
Customers also viewed